Deadline: 30 September, 2022
The Community and Entrepreneurial Development Initiative (CEDI) has announced a call for applications for the Entrepreneurship Jobs for All Fellowship Programme in Ghana.
The programme aims to set the Ghanaian youths up to build and grow their businesses.
- Fully funded opportunity to learn entrepreneurship and innovation from a world class university, build skills and network with young global and business leaders
- Participate in an in-person training to share experience with and learn from Queen’s University faculty members, Ghanaian, Canadian business experts and fellows
- Participate in a summit and Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre lecture series
- Network with Queen’s Innovation Centre Summer Initiative (QICSI) and Jim Leech MasterCard Foundation fellows
- Join an alumni network to help seek innovative solutions to common challenges
- Explore industries beyond daily work and expand your expertise
- Open to students, SMEs, aspiring entrepreneurs, startups, unemployed and fresh graduates who want to start, build and scale up their own businesses
- Applicants must be Ghanaians
- Applicants must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Applicants must be ready and willing to pursue online/virtual training
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: IITA